Sunday, September 4, 2011

These days

I can't believe it's already September 4. This summer- this whole year- has flown by. The sad thing is, I have nothing to show for it. I feel like spring and summer are the time when you've got a lot of energy and daylight and you accomplish a lot so that when the weather turns cool you can relax knowing that you've done what you need to in order to prepare for the winter. You reap what sow and falltime is harvest-time. I've got very little to harvest cause I've done next to nothing in 2011. I certainly have no savings.

But I guess it's not too late. Really, it's still summer, so I can still get things done.

I want to-

1) Save money

2) Do spring cleaning. I'd like to clean and organize my bedroom and take inventory and get all my clothes into order.

3) Have a sexy summer romance (That's not gonna happen. Next.)

4) Be in the moment, so that time stops passing me by

So, this Friday I'm taking a train to Baltimore. I've never been to Baltimore and I've never been on a train before- this is gonna be a big weekend.

No comments: