Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain

It's been raining non-stop since this weekend and it isn't supposed to end for a couple days. It's been raining hard, but it's a cold rain, not the cool, thunder and lightning kind.

It fucking sucks.

Anyway, yesterday I watched the re-make of Swept Away. I saw almost all of it. A coupe weeks ago I saw the last ten minutes. It's so sad. The crdeits start to roll and you're like, "Oh shit, that's not supposed to happen". Yesterday I was watching it hoping it would end differently, but it didn't. Same exact thing happend.

I've never seen any other Guy Richie movies. When Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels came out it looked like it was going to be a Pulp Fiction rip-off. Same with Snatch.

Swept Away was not as bad as everyone said. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. And Madonna did a pretty good job.

I wish I had more to say but I don't. This blog has been a little lifeless lately. I hope it's just lately. I hope this isn't usual. Anyway, things will get better soon. Probably not this month, maybe in June.

By the way, I can't believe it's almost June. This year has flown by. It's crazy. Why is time going by so fast? Is this what happens when you're in your 30s? I want time to slow down right now.

I'm going to bed. Good night.

Oh, by the way, soon I'll be posting my review of The Rules of Attraction. There's something to look forward to.

No comments: