Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rabbit


On the first day of each month you're supposed to say "Rabbit"* as you step out of bed- it's a good luck thing. I guess it's a kid superstition, but I never heard of it until I was a junior in high school.

Even if you didn't say "Rabbit" this morning, it's still your lucky day because last night I finally posted my review of the movie Shattered Glass and now you can read it...

So what do you think? Is it worth the wait? You have to remember: I'm not a writer. I'm trying to write better though. For you. It's all for you, Damien. I think if you go back to my first post from back in October 2008 and read everything between then and now you'll see improvement.

Anyway, I'm just glad that I finally got it over with; I feel like now I'll be able to move onto other things.


*Some people say "Rabbit, rabbit".

No comments: