Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Falling in love with songs

I'm really loving two of the newest Throwing Muses demos- actually, I think, they're Kristin Hersh solo demos that may potentially become Throwing Muses songs. Anyway, I love the one from September, "Cherry Candy/ Dripping Trees"; I can't wait to hear the finished version and at the same time I can't see how it could be improved. This months, "Clark's Nutcracker" has a sweet melody. As I might've said before, I hope the next TM record brings back Tanya Donelly. "Clark's" would be perfect with Donelly's singing and guitar. I'm keeping my finger's crossed.

By the way, this past Saturday my status update was, "Don't forget to set your clocks forward two hours- Fall forward!" and I couldn't believe how many of my friends thought I was serious. Am I really that dumb?

No comments: