Monday, March 26, 2012

"Firepile" CDs and vinyl





Firepile EP Part One and Part Two (1992) Throwing Muses

I also wish I'd bought the Firepile EPs back when I had the chance. Main Street Records- the same place where I bought all my Pixies tapes- had a great selection of imports and I remember seeing the Firepile EPs in the racks. The thing is, they were priced at $10.19. It seemed like a lot to pay for four songs.

Since then I've seen the sleeves and I like them a lot. I also downloaded the B-sides; some of them are really good. I especially like "Handsome Woman". The remix of Firepile also sounds really cool- they really made the drums loud.

In the past I posted the sleeves for individual releases. Today I'm putting up the CD images and the record labels for "Part Two". Tonight I came across images of a package that combines both CDs. I'll post those soon. Yep, this is a cliffhanger.

No comments: