Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh baby I've been wrong before





I assumed when I started this blog that over time I'd get better at managing it.

Nope.

Some bloggers are able to insert photos into their text so that the words and images can match up. They can talk about, say, Cyndi Lauper's True Colors album and have a picture of the album cover appear right afterwards.

Three months into RJ Battles and, still, all I can do is post 5 photos at the top of a post. The only thing is- I've gotten worse at that.

Used to be, the pictures would appear, top to bottom, in the order that I uploaded them. Now they show up in reverse order and I have no clue- NONE- why.

What is going on?

In a minute or less I'm going to attach four photos to this post. Two are part of the sleeve for a 4AD complilation called Uncut, one is the back cover of a compilation called This Is Fort Apache, and the other is the cover of the lyric booklet for Tanya Donelly's Whiskey Tango Ghosts CD. That's the order that I'm gonna upload them; if it doesn't show up that way you can figure it out.

No comments: