Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sunday marks 3 months of RJ Battles


The next few days are going to be huge here at RJ Battles. Sunday, January 11, 2009 marks three months of RJ Battles. Three Months.

Monday, January 12, 2009, I'll be joining in the Final Girl Film Club; the film is going to be Grindhouse. I can't wait to see it. Plus, I've been wanting to join the FGFC for some time now. Final Girl is my favorite blog, the blog that I try to emulate, the blog that I'll never come close to matching. I'd link to FG on the side of the page but I have no idea how to do that.

Also, as you already know, January is going to be Belly Star month ( and February will be Belly King month ).

And of course, after all the demands I've been receiving I can't put it off any longer. My eagerly-awaited review of the movie Shattered Glass will finally be available this weekend. You'll get to read my comments first. In a few months my words will be added as a postscript to the deluxe DVD edition; Hayden Christiansen will read an excerpt after the picture fades to black, before the end credits appear.

Plus, to kick off Month Four of RJ Battles I'll be talking about Aimee Mann.

No comments: