Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sixty posts


I've written 60 posts for this blog; we're also nearing RJ Battles 3 month anniversary.

So far I'm pretty satisfied with the blog. It isn't yet what I wanted when I started it. My goal was and is to have a page that appeals to all interests but specializes in graphic art and record sleeves in particular.

What I really want is to share my enthusiasm for sleeve design. That's the hard part. I can post pictures that I like but I'm not good at sharing the enjoyment that I get from looking at them.

Anyway_ _ _

I'm planning on dedicating January 2009 to the Belly LP Star and its related singles and EPs.

And for February- Belly released their second album on Valentines Day 1995 ( Throwing Muses released University the same day )- I'm going to spotlight King along with "Now They'll Sleep" and "Seal My Fate".

Also_ _ _

Soon I'm going to post my review of Shattered Glass. The wait is almost over.

No comments: