Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's 9:30am

So I'm watching The West Wing. President Barlett is being re-elected. The episode before this one was the debate. I don't think I noticed the Brolin connection before. Josh Brolin played George W. Bush in the Oliver Stone movie W. and on TWW his father James Brolin (Pee Wee's Big Adventure) played Governor Ritchie and the character was meant to be- or at least Brolin played him as- a G. W. Bush-type. Small world.

You might remember that my boss gave me the season four DVD of TWW. Someone gave it to her because supposedly a resturant that she owns is mentioned on the show. I looked it up, and if it's true it isn't mentioned in the forth season- it's mentioned in the second season, in an episode called "17 People" where Toby becomes the 17th person to learn about President Bartlett's MS.

I've been trying to see this episode for over a year and every time it's replayed I have to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.