Thursday, February 16, 2012

How was your Valentine's Day?

Yeah, mine too.

I'm glad that I posted all those pictures the other night, because I got busy and I haven't been able to come here since that night.

I just showered, shaved, and popped a couple TylPMs and I figured I had a couple minutes before they started to kick in so I'm writing this while YouTube is playing "Saving All My Love For You". I didn't really like that song at the time- I was a kid and it was too slow for me- but now it's one of my favorites.

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" (and the B-side "Moment Of Truth)
"I'm You Baby Tonight"
"We Didn't Know" (duet with Stevie Wonder)
I Will Always Love You"
and probably my favorite:
"My Love Is Your Love"

I got The Bodyguard soundtrack for Christmas that year and I liked the movie a lot. It always reminds we of Christmastime during my high school years. Thinking back, it's not that great of an album. Aside from "I'm Every Woman", Whitney doesn't have any really good songs on it; Side Two is various artists and the only song I like there is a cover of "It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day".

Alright, I'm going to bed now. Good night.

No comments: