Saturday, May 19, 2012

New obsession

Ever since I first saw a picture of him, I've been interested in the new guitarist for The Red Hot Chili Peppers- Josh Klinghoffer. He's 32 and has a certain look that I like. The other night I watched the induction ceremony for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (JK is the youngest member, beating out Stevie Wonder) and my interest in the band grew. Even though it isn't really my type of music, they've got some great songs and I've always liked them, especially Flea, doing those Gus Van Sant movies and everything. Anyway, I just really like this JK guy and the way that he's so into music. I wish I was into that. From what I've read he was very close to John Frusciante, someone else who's life revolves around music. I'm always interested in people who have a one-track-mind like that. I think it's cool.

No comments: