Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Let's Be Cops"

I wanna see "Let's Be Cops", even though I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be that funny. When I saw a trailer for it the first time during a showing of "Jersey Boys" it looked like it'd be good. All the other times I've seen ads for it, it not only didn't look as good, it looked unfunny.


"Jersey Boys" was good. The songs sounded good and it was an interesting story. I have to say- it was a downer when the daughter died. Especially since she wasn't a huge part of the story. It's like she showed up just so she could die. And in terms of the story, it set things up for a big recovery and comeback for Frankie Valli, but it would've been better if he made the comeback with a good song instead that lame "I love you baby/ And if it's quite alright/ I need you baby". In fact it's an awful, cheesy song and the horns are harsh and hideous when they play it.

No comments: