Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New RJ Battles

Now that I'm re-launching "RJ Battles", I've got to think about what I want the focus to be. In the beginning, this blog was all about me showing and talking about my favorite record sleeves, and trying (and failing) to be like "Final Girl", my favorite blog writer. Now, after about 6 years, I've shown almost all the sleeve images I wanted to show and, while searching the internet, I found a bunch of cool pictures that I hadn't known existed (I'm thinking of the promo posters for Frank Black's debut solo album and Throwing Muses's "Red Heaven").



I still like looking at my old posts and seeing all the cool images, especially the Belly ones. I hate, however, reading my old posts. There are very few that I would consider good writing; there are about as many that I would consider fun to read. In fact, I'd love to delete just about everything I ever wrote here but that would take forever and maybe I'm just being too hard on myself.

No comments: