Sunday, November 23, 2008

Partytime

I'm having a party- not this weekend, but the weekend after- most likely Friday, December 5th.

Right now I'm thinking of what I'll serve for food-
I'd like to go with appetizers: fried artichokes, stuffed olives, quesadillas- one time I made them w/ leftover Moo Shoo Pork and they were excellent.

Beer is boring so I'd like to go w/ vodka drinks, & maybe gin too. I also wanna make a tray of Jello shots- maybe cherry and lime for Christmas.

Choosing background music will be tough. So many of the songs on my computer are depressing and/or un-partylike. Lots of Elvis Costello, Aimee Mann, and Kristin Hersh. Then again, there's always "Strict Time", "Long Shot", & KH's cover of "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me & My Monkey".

Then there's my famous snack mix:
flat China Boy Chinese noodles
La Choy Chinese noodles
Croutons

For activities I'd like to set up a photo shoot where we can all take new profile pictures for out Facebook & Myspace pages. That's always fun.

It's gonna be great. I can't wait.

No comments: