Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This blog is over a month old

I don't officially feel like a blogger; maybe it's because my blog is so new, maybe it's because my blog has no readers. I think the main reason is that the blog has not yet fallen into place.

I want for it a forum for graphic art, specifically record sleeves. Beyond that I want it to spotlight things that I consider to be beautiful and worthy of attention. For example, in a previous post I wrote about the opening scenes of The Exorcist & The Shining, both examples of stunning visuals.

I'm not a writer, so all of this will be a big challenge (but fun).

I would like this to be a place where if someone happened to stumble across this blog they would find thing to interest them and hopefully appreciate some of the record sleeves, or decide "I think I'll check out the opening shot in The Shining and see what RJ is talking about". That is my goal & hope.

Hopefully along the way I'll improve my writing skills so that the blog is clear and fun to read.

So anyway, if you're reading this I hope you'll stop in from time to time. I plan to make it worth your time. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,
RJ Battles

No comments: