Friday, May 29, 2009

I've got to make a plan

Since January I've been slowly but steadily working towards getting together with a co-worker (who I trained, incidentally). We never worked together after that day- it almost seems like it was scheduled that way on purpose, but I know it's just my bad luck.

Since April we've been in different departments and only saw each other once a week. Then at the start of May, the schedules changed again and we didn't see each other till this past Wednesday.

We talked longer than we had before. And it wasn't me who initiated it. There were some suggestive (not sexually) comments made (not by me), and now I wish I had given my number. Because today I checked next week's schedule- the name isn't on it. Either it's a vacation or it's the end of everything.

It kills me because I feel like I'm really close to making this work. Like I think next week something would've happened, 90% sure.

I'm going to have to formulate a plan for making contact because it can't end this way. That's too fucked up.

No comments: