Monday, June 14, 2010

Teen Wolf

Did you know that Cyndi Lauper named her son Declan after Elvis Costello?

This morning I was watching the second Christmas episode of The West Wing. That's the one where Josh Lyman is suffering from post-trumatic-stress-disorder after the shooting. The man he talks to is played by Adam Arkin. I looked him up. I'd always liked him; he was in Halloween H2O and on Chicago Hope. I hadn't realized that his father is Alan Arkin, the killer from Wait Until Dark.

I think Wait Until dark was originally a play. I love movies that were plays first. I don't mean West Side Story and The Producers and shit like that. I mean The Bad Seed, The Miracle Worker, and 12 Angry Men. They always have the best dialogue.

I'm watching Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors tonight with the intention of writing about it here at RJ Battles.

The other night my friend and I watched Teen Wolf on TV. I hadn't realized that the penis scene came at the very end. cause I've been wanting to see it ever since I first heard the story.

You may or may not know that one of the extras in the bleachers exposed himself and nobody noticed until years later. His pants are unzipped and his briefs are pulled down a little, then he covers up. But it's very visible once you're looking for it. Anyway, we were watching it and I was on the computer and I looked up just as the movie was ending and it was happening.

I missed it so we looked it up on YouTube and a lot of people had left comments saying that Yoda sent them there- There's a Family Guy DVD that says check out the end of Teen Wolf.

No comments: