Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Here's what I don't like

This is going to be one of my rare negative posts. I try not to write about things that I don't like but- that's not what this blog is about- but sometimes I have to talk about these things.

I love the Bravo network. There's The Millionaire Matchmaker and Million Dollar Listing and Tabitha's Salon Takeover plus a bunch of Kathy Griffin specials.

I also loved Project Runway. I'm pretty sure that the creators of PR and Sarah Jessica Parker got together and created Work of Art- the Search for the Next Great Artist. It's just like PR only with visual art.

I saw a few episodes of the first season and while I wasn't impressed with the artists the show was interesting to watch.

My problem with Work of Art is the show's "Tim Gunn". I don't know who he is or what his name is but I hate him. He's a fake and a tool and I can't stand his fucking combover. Someone needs to call him out on it and as far as I know, no one has.

It pisses me off so bad. He's got a scraggly tuft of hair up front and then all this hair from the side of his head combed into it. Some combovers work for a minute or two but this isn't that kind of combover. This is the kind where you see the person and their part is so oddly placed that it's all you can see.

I hate combovers and the people who have them. The rules of manners probably forbid it, but I believe that whenever someone encounters somebody with a combover they should be allowed to say to that person, "You're bald and I don't appreciate you trying to deceive me".

No comments: