Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I just don't know what to do with myself

My favorite blog, Final Girl, is on hiatis, and it makes me wonder if I should continue on with RJ Battles. One of the things that bothers me is that I have no readers. That bother's me a little. It's been almost four years. But then, like I've said before- if someone stumbles across this blog and they like it then there's almost four years worth of posts that they can go back and read and enjoy. I wish that writing this blog had made me a better writer. I don't know, maybe it did. But I'm not as good as Final Girl and that's what I wanted. I love going back through her Reviews Archive and reading her reviews of certain movies, especially when she did her two movie marathons: The Halloween movies and the Friday the 13th movies. It was the perfect idea and she did it so well. I don't think I've written any posts that people would go back and read over and over. The one good thing about this blog is all the good record sleeve images I've come across and posted here. I've found some excellent pictures. And as I've said before- a lot of them I didn't even know existed. In a lot of cases I was looking for something else and just stumbled across them. But the thing is, eventually I'll run out of favorite record sleeves to post. Belly only made so many records. So anyway, just writing this has made me realize that I have to keep going. If I continue on with RJ Battles I know I'll find a new purpose. I have an idea in my head of what I want this blog to be and sometime soon I'm going to get there.

No comments: