Friday, April 27, 2012

Belly question

I was just thinking. You know those postcards that came with the 7" singles for "Feed The Tree" and "Gepetto"? On the back they say "1 in a series of 6" or something like that, and I've only ever seen four. I have the "Gepetto" 7" and it came with the chair and the giant with black hair. I wonder if 4Ad was originally gonna put out another single of Star and it just never happened. So now I'm dying to know: Was there gonna be another single? What was it gonna be? Did they have the artwork all set up? Did they have 2 more postcards prepared? If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks, RJ

1 comment:

R said...

I believe 2 postcards came with the first 2000 copies of the "Star" LP (running man and the discs with doll faces on) - does that make 6 in total?