Sunday, March 1, 2009

March

March is going to be the biggest month yet here at RJ Battles. I've got big plans.

+ For the first time I'm going to participate in the Final Girl Film Club. I've been wanting to do it for a while but it never worked out. This month it's going to be a movie called "The Beyond" and I think the date is March 30.

+ Also, I'm still waiting for questions for my advice column Ask RJ. There's gotta be something I can help you with. Write to me. Send your questions to nowtheyllsleep@hotmail.com

+ I'm gonna try to spotlight some more recent sleeve artwork plus some other designs and photos.

+ There will be some new movie reviews, inluding my review of "Shattered Glass".

+ I'm going to put up a post about editorial cartoons.

+ March is going to be Breeders Month here at RJ Battles too.

+ Plus I've got some surprises in mind. Stick around.

No comments: