Sunday, December 13, 2009

Now I'm just posting cause I'm bored

There must be some task or chore i'nm avoiding because here I am, posting again. I like to think this is a pretty fun blog, but, come on. Even if I had one reader before my 8 month vacation we can assume he's moved on, found another record sleeve site. That's only natural.

Really though, could it be that there is someone or a bunch of people out there who put RJ Battles in their Favorites folder and have been checking for new posts every morning before they scan their email? Yeah, I think so too.

Let's do an RJ Battles Year in Review, that has to be fun...

January- Was lonely and did nothing but work and go on the computer.

February- Spent a lot of time watching West Wing reruns on Bravo and the West Wing season 4 DVD.

March- Kristin Hersh's "Strange Angels" on headphones and I barely like that record; I sold most of my better CDs.

April- Moved into a horrible, shitty apartment building. Turned one year older.

(Note: This really has been a good year. It doesn't sound like it, I know.)

May- Got settled into my new position- got a little better every day.

June- It's December, I can't remember.

July- Celebrated the 4th of July, watched fireworks display.

August- Found out my cavities are growing.

(Note: I swear good things happened this year)

September- I was really looking forward to the falltime, it's my favorite time of year. I really thought I'd get to be in a relationship again.

October- I got my hopes up bigtime. Oops. Misunderstanding, sorry.

November- Hidden cameras show, made plans to move, had a great Thanksgiving

December- we'll see.

No comments: