Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm online again

It's been a long time- 8 months- without the internet but now I'm connected again and I can update on a regular basis. Will the old magic still be there? Of course.

So anyway, a couple nights ago I started reading one of the new Ayn Rand bios that came out this year, Ayn Rand and the World She Made by Anne C. Heller. I'm halfway though, after skipped through a few boring sections. Years ago I read the Branden books: Judgement Day & The Passion of Ayn Rand; it's a lot of the same information. having read those two and seeing the cable movie of The Passion I read this book knowing what some of the diologue would be before it was spoken.

And one thing that is always mentioned and then glossed over is how Leonard Peikoff is is bannished to the University of Denver for two years. That's huge and couldn't at least get its own paragraph, come on.

Anyway, we'll get into all of this in detail later. It's just so good to be back.

No comments: