Sunday, October 26, 2008

Don't go Look Back in Anger

This afternoon I went to check one of my favorite blogs and it was gone. There had been a post mentioning that "Look Back In Anger" was done but I was hoping it was just gonna be a name change. A couple weeks ago he had written about a couple other people, including Dave Lozo, deleting their blogs.

I'd found the writer through myspace- his brothers screen name was a quote that I recognized from The West Wing; his page led me to John Barleycorn, who I wrote to, asking if he took the name from the Frank Black song. We talked a couple times and he seemed like a nice guy but I didn't want to be a pest and end being the subject of a blog post.

I'll miss LBiA; for two years I enjoyed all the posts- except for the ones about video games, which I skipped.

Hopefully, it'll be back, maybe under a new name, we'll see.

No comments: