Thursday, September 2, 2010

Discovery incident


The story about the hostage situation yesterday at the Discover Channel offices has sunk like a stone. I started watching at work and then watched the rest at home (the guy was shot by police, luckily) and I was telling my friend about it tonight, it was all new to her. I tried to explain his demands and describe them in the crazy light that they deserve but I couldn't find the manifesto to quote from.

It's gotta be somewhere on USA Today online but I couldn't find it. samde thing with my local paper and The Cape Cod Times online.

I don't know, I think it's more than a one-day-story.

By the way, I think it's funny that, considering his anti-procreation views, he looks like an older, angrier version of Jon from Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

No comments: