Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sun, Seal My Fate, and Moon





Sun (1995) Belly
Seal My Fate promo
Moon (1994)

I like the look of the Sun cover- it's different, and I like how it's simple and plain.

The package for this Seal My Fate promo is nice- good colors.

Considering that Sun has three versions of "Judas My Heart", a better title would be Moon, but that was already taken...

Moon has some great musical moments: finally "Are You Experienced?" was available on a Belly release, and it's nice to compare the originals of "It's Not Unusual" and "Full Moon, Empty Heart" (I mean, not the original of "It's Not Unusual", the original Belly version) along with the remixes.
As I've said before, the EP artwork was disappointing. The front cover is good enough, but the rest- and especially the back cover- look like the album art for In Utero.

No comments: