Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers

When it comes to horror movies I don't have any standards and just about all horror movies scare me. Still, I'm watching Halloween 5 again and realizing that I lost all interest in the Halloween movies after III. I and II are like the first two Godfathers to me and Season of the Witch is good in it's own way, but all the other sequels sucked.

I think Final Girl has mentioned this already, but: that is NOT the Myers house, not even remodeled to disquise its past- it's just a different house altogether.

I still haven't seen Halloween 6, the one that came out in the mid-90s and stars Paul Rudd. I guess it answers the questions raised at the end of 5. I wanna stay up and watch it but I've gotta be in early tomorrow morning. I'm thinking AMC will play it again this week.

No comments: