Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why would someone come here?

For while the main focus of this blog, RJ Battles, was record sleeves. I've posted a lot of my favorites and there are still more that I wanna find and put up here. there were also movie reviews and my opinion on TV and music.

Now it's just updates about my unfinished writing projects. I've gotta focus. I'm so jealous of Final Girl. She's got horror movies, and a fun writing style, and it's October so it's a big party over at her blog.

Still, there's a lot to look forward to here. You can see my children's Christmas book before it hits stores, and you can read my short story before The New Yorker publishes it. That's something. Stay tuned.

By the way, did I mention one day last week I wanted to kill some time so I read Final Girl's two blog marathons, one for the Halloween series and one for the Friday the 13th movies. It was a great idea and she made it a lot of fun. If you have the time (or if you don't have the time) go over there and read them both from the beginning. It'll make you wanna start your own blog.

Maybe I'll do that. I'll listen to all the Throwing Muses albums in a row and write about it, or all of Aimee Mann's records. If that doesn't bring me a bunch of new readers nothing will.

No comments: