Monday, December 20, 2010

Aimee Mann Twitter feud

While I'll sometimes see in USA Today that somebody has posted something on Twitter (or "Twatted" as Kathy Griffin says) but I've never actually gone to the website or followed anybody. At the risk of sounding old I'm going to say that Twitter and everything related to it is stupid and an attempt to seem young and/or cool.

So today I was looking up Aimee Mann on wiki and I saw that she was in a Twitter feud this year. Supposedly she said something like "Nobody should ever cast Ice T on a TV show" and Ice T heard about it and said that she makes "WACK ass music" and she should "eat a hot bowl of dicks".

I'm smiling while I write that. This all happened online of course. Can you imagine the red carpet for the Emmys. He's there with the cast of Law & Order SVU and she walks by and he yells "Yo Aimee Mann, eat a hot bowl of dicks!!" Mariska Hargitay would shit.

I'll just say that Ice T sucks as an actor. Everytime I see him on that show it looks like it's his first day, his first scene. Anyway, she said she's sorry and he called off the feud.

No comments: