Friday, December 3, 2010

I know

I know I've mentioned this before, but I can't stand it when the wife in a movie is a nagging asshole. Example: Anne Heche in Donnie Brasco. Why do the filmmakers feel like they have to devote so much time to her complaining? We get it- she wishes he was around more often. I just wanna go through the screen and kick her in the face.

And I don't think I like Anne Heche at all. I know, she's an actress. But it seems like she's always cast as a jerk. And even when she's just the female lead she isn't too likeable.

Anyway, Al Pacino is so good in this movie. Right now it's the scene where his son is in the hospital and it's so sad. Al Pacino is clearly a good guy. You can tell from watching his movies, even when he's the bad guy. Why can't Anne Heche be more like him?

No comments: