Friday, December 31, 2010

Plans for 2011

I was just laying in bed when I realized 1) I'm not tired, and 2) since I don't have to be up till 7am I can stay up a little later.

So now I decided to make some New Year's resolutions, and if I'm gonna do it I might as well aim high.

No more McDonalds. Yes, you heard me right. 2010 saw a lot of McNugget 10-pieces. And crispy BBQ chicken snack wraps. My favorite meal this year, though was medium fries, a McChicken sandwich (with the mayonaise wiped off and replaced with sweet and sour sauce), and a medium caramel frappe.

The frappes are going to be the hardest things to quit. New this year, they're awesome. Yo can get them in caramel or mocha and they come with whipped cream on top. I fell in love with them this summer and it might be easier to quit them now because these days when I get one my whole body feels cold for the next twenty minutes.

Another thing I'm quitting is cigarettes. I've never tries to stop before so I don't know how hard it'll be. Maybe I'll just cut-down instead. I've hard that cutting down is harder than quitting but I think it'll be do-able.

Wait. I've decided it's not the right time to quit smoking. What I'm going to do instead is cut down to 5 a day. I smoke 20 a day now so that's very do-able. And I'll still save a shitload of money,

I'm also going to save up to buy a car. I miss driving around.

My other goals are to have a gallery show for my pictures and publish a book.

Wish me luck, and good luck to you.
Happy New Year!

No comments: