Friday, April 22, 2011

Cashword

I love Cashwords. Cashwords are a $2 scratch ticket here in MA (there's also a $5 cashword that I don't bother with).

They've been around since at least 2008. The good thing about them is they take a while to finish. Before Cashwords, we had Bingo, but I lost interest in them.

I've won $100 before on one before. It was October 31, 2008.

I bought two tonight and lost both times.

Anyway, work fucking sucked, made some biscuits for dinner, did laundry, now I'm ready to pop two Tylenol with PM and go to bed.

Happy Birthday Charlette Rae, I think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have bought cashwords for over three years and the most I have won was $100 once. Does anyone know of a person that has won big on a scratch off ticket? If so when and where did they buy the ticket.