Friday, April 29, 2011

ET Battles

I'm waiting for my friend to get here from Baltimore and the end of ET was just on in the background while I played Jamie Cullum's "Get Your Way" on Youtube...

...You know how the credits roll and towards the end they list the songs and performers and whatnot. Well I guess EC's "Accidents Will Happen" is in ET somewhere- there are three other songs, one of which is "People Who Died" by Jim Carrol. That's weird, right. The Basketball Diaries, junk and sex and everything. In ET?

1 comment:

RJ Battles said...

For some reason I can't go back and edit so I'm just leaving a comment, and why not- it makes it look like somebody else commented.

Anyway, I watched ET again and the EC version isn't in the movie- the older brother sings it as he's looking through the fridge after school. Watching the scene I cringed.