Monday, August 16, 2010

Brutal Youth





Brutal Youth (1994) Elvis Costello

This album has some really good songs that would be awesome if they didn't have keyboards. I've heard some songs from the bonus disc- Ok, but nothing great. Plus, they leave out three good B-sides from the 13 Steps Lead Down EP: "Puppet Girl", "Basement Kiss", and "We Despise You". I don't understand.

Hey- I've got the TV on and I just saw an ad for a movie that's coming out next month- it looks really good. The name is Devil and it's directed by the same guy that did Signs and The Sixth Sense, you know, M. Night S-whatever. I wanna see that.



Note: I wish I had a jacket like the one he's wearing in the second picture down. Really, it's cool. And the whole outfit in the third picture down. I love corduroy. I used to have an awesome pair of brown corduroy pants but I loaned them to a friend and he ripped them and threw them out. I'm still not over it.

No comments: