Thursday, August 5, 2010

Posts


June flew by and I only put up 9 posts that month, which really brought my average down, but an average of 34 posts a month is still pretty good.

I really like the new banner. If I set aside more time I could make a really nice one but that will be fine for now.

I've got a lot to do:
The children's book
Maybe a TV show
My friend and I just got an idea tonight to put together a calender with pictures from a nice local park
I'd also like to get a group of pictures (drawings and paintings) together and have them up in a local gallery.

All of this means I might not be posting as much here at RJ Battles, but it also means that I'll be putting up the results of these projects in progress and i think all of that should be interesting.

We'll see.

Also, stay tuned because this month I'm going to be building a bigger, better terrarium. I've got some good ideas.

Photo by Amy Koski

No comments: