Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can not get moving

I was sick yesterday and slept almost the entire day, except in the morning when I walked to the post office to mail a couple letters.

And that's fine; I had the day off and I broke up the sleep between my loveseat and my bed. The only problem is if you sleep too long your dreams start to get too memorable- not exactly nightmares, not even unpleasant, just un-fun. I think it's your body's way of saying "get up". This morning I layed in bed and kept on changing positions because my back was killing me. When I couldn't stand it another second I dragged myself into an upright position and started the day.

Today I walked into town for food because I was starving so I got some chips and gummi bears.

There's been a Roseanne reunion on for hours. What am I gonna do?

No comments: