Friday, January 7, 2011

I'll watch "The Score" again

Why not?

The Score (2001)

Flix is playing the shit out of this movie and I don't care. I could watch it all day.

Let me say again: I love the music, all of it, but especially the song at the very end which is probably called "I'll Make It Up As I Go Along" and sung by Diana Krall (who is probably Mrs. Costello, unless he's moved on again); I love the actual film score too- exciting and old fashioned; and I really love the De Niro's apartment. I'd love to live in a place like that: well furnished but dark and shadowy no matter the weather. I'll say it: this movie is worth seeing for the apartment alone.

So I'm having my last cigarette of the day (I mean it) and my second Swiss Miss and last of the day, then I'm going to bed. On the loveseat? Maybe.

No comments: