Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need a new banner

I keep on forgetting- it looks like it's still Eastertime here. But I wanna do something really cool and not just the usual Belly collage (not that they're not great, I just wanna do something different).

I'm going to a Jack & Jill tomorrow night and I can't wait. The last time I went out and had a few drinks was March 2. This weekend I'll tell you all about the party.

I like to go to the blog By Ken Levine. Levine used to write for M*A*S*H and Cheers. He's also a baseball announcer and he was involved with a mini-fued with Aaron Sorkin back when Studio 60 was still on the air. Two months ago Levine was involved in a smaller mini-fued with Roseanne over an article she wrote for New York magazine. I like Roseanne and Sorkin but in both cases I have to side with Levine.

So anyway, I found Levine's blog last year when I was looking up Cheers on Wiki- Wiki linked to his blog and an intersting story about why Eddie Lebeque was written off the show. I've been reading every day ever since. Plus I've read just about every post from the archives...

...Ok, I just remembered my point. Today he wrote about the quality of the movies that have come out so far this year. I haven't gone to the movies yet this year but I've been watching a lot on Comcast and Netflix and I have some opinions.

It's too much to get into tonight- in ten minutes the lights will be off and I'll be in bed- but we'll talk about this later this month. Or early next month. We'll see. Good night.

No comments: