Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dustin Pedroia

I don't know a lot about baseball and I avoided playing it when I was a kid- I'm no good at that shit.

But latey I've gotten into the Red Sox and Dustin Pedroia. Something about him is very interesting. I wanna buy the book he put out in 2009, Born To Play: My Life In The Game.

The only problem is: Pedroia co-wrote the book along with Ted Delaney. I don't care if someone works very closely with their editor, but when you put a famous person together with a writer you know that the writer is going to take over and then the person's voice is lost.

I'd rather read a sloppy book by Pedroia than a neat, organized book by a real writer. But anyway, I checked the library last year and theyb didn't have it; I'm gonna try again Monday.

I also wanna try his salsa.

No comments: