Monday, February 22, 2010

I think my friend will like this




My buddy-we'll call him "Todd"- used to be friends with this kid Bucky. They were friends for about a year. During this time Bucky ripped him off for a lot of money, borrowing money without paying it back and flat-out stealing. Right before Todd ended the friendship Bucky stole Todd's cousin's Playstation memory card.

Bucky doesn't have a job but he has his own apartment and his mother pays the rent and buys dog food for the dog he bought this year, a chihuahua.

Todd and I were talking about how much he hates Bucky and then he mentioned the chihuahua.

"I love that dog. She loves me too. Bucky doesn't deserve to have her", Todd said. He was really angry, but it was cool cause I could tell he really cared about the dog.

"You should take her away. You know he's not taking good care of her. He's probably putting her out on a street corner to make some money", I said. It cheered him up and I was relieved when he smiled at the idea.

Bucky does a lot of drugs. I found these pictures and I'm thinking of printing them out on a sheet for Todd, showing the chihuahua before and after being around Bucky. I think he'll like that.

No comments: