Friday, February 19, 2010

Spotlight on my friends' pets




Dusty
I lived with Dusty for a year and we got along great. She was very well-behaved and very sweet. Just happy and affectionate. In this picture it looks like she's smiling.

Francis
If I get too close to Francis he tries to bite me and one time he did sink his beak into my arm and I bled. His squawking gets annoying when my friend and I are tring to talk but I still love Francis.

Milan
I haven't met Milan and hopefully I never will. Snakes- all snakes- freak me out. My friend used to have a ball python named Pontius and one night I let him wrap himself around my arm while i drank and watched my friends play beer pong (it's something I'd never do normally but it was the night before Easter and I was drunk and extra high so it was alright somehow).
Anyway, I just like this picture- it's disturbing but very funny too, especially since I know that playground and have been going there my whole life. I snagged this photo from my friend's facebook page. One of his female friends commented, "That picture is just wrong" and my friend wrote "Hey Milan needs to play too".

No comments: