Saturday, February 6, 2010

An RJ Battles night

After work I went on the computer and made plans with a friend. Before she came I took a 1/2 hour nap. Just when I was on the verge of falling into a deep sleep I got up and had a shower and a coffee.

The two of us went to McDonalds for snack wraps & fries and then went to another friend's house. He invited me on a freezing cold walk to the supermarket and then a 3rd friend joined us for a drive. We got back to my friend's house and me and friend #1 headed back to my place so she could leave for a date*, but before we left my friend's house I snagged a Friendly's Reeses Pieces sundae cup and a caramel Drumstick for the ride- he even let me take one of his spoons.

Now I'm watching TV and having popcorn with 1/2 a stick of butter. It's bitter cold outside but I'm nice & warm in my around-the-house clothes. It's a great RJ Battles night.


*My friend is very active in her church. I got an idea while we were driving: she should, little by little, pad her stomach. Time will go by and her belly will grow and nobody will say anything- but they'll ask questions; "So...how are things going?", "So, are you seeing anyone? We thought you were single"

No comments: