Friday, February 26, 2010

What to do, what to do

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I'd like to do for a job.

I don't know.

Ideally, I would have a 30-35 hour a week job with medical & dental and then do side projects for fun and extra money.

Right now I've got the job (w/out benefits), just not a side project, other than RJ Battles.

I keep having ideas for small things to do or make:

Grab Bags: $5 for different themed grab bags, each featuring a 5 by 7 framed watercolor

Childrens book: I could write and illustrate

A Lifetime movie: I've got an idea for a thriller/ horror movie Hand That Rocks the Cradle-type movie, I'm just bad at dialogue

A play that I and my friends could stage here in town; again, I've got a story but I'm bad at dialogue.

A internet radio show: different features; I don't know, maybe I write some short stories and read them aloud

A cartoon or comic book: That's my new idea but I don't like cartoons and I never read comic books

I hate collaboration but I think I need a creative partner- someone who is more action-oriented. These days I just do sketches, never the finished painting.

No comments: