Friday, April 16, 2010

Partytime, woo.



A week ago I made plans for a small get-together at my place, just a chance to drink, which I rarely do.

A four person guestlist: 2 co-workers (including a supervisor and my boss), and my best friend and his girlfriend.

There was a misunderstanding and my co-workers had to work tonight (though they did invite me to come there and said they'd buy me some drinks for my birthday; as it turns out the place closed at 10pm so I couldn't make it there).

But I got beer and chips and salsa (Did you know that Dustin Pedroia sells his own salsa? His piture's on the jar and everything. The store didn't have it so I bought another kind- it was good).

Anyway, my friend was smart and brought a box of Trivial Pursuit cards and we quizzed each other (We didn't keep an official count but I won). We had a great time and now I'm drunk. I've got some booze left but I can barley drink my drink now; it's no fun alone.

So that's my night. Hope you had fun too.

No comments: