Saturday, April 17, 2010

Title TK






Title TK (2002) The Breeders

As I said before, April is Breeders Month here at RJ Battles.

It seems strange when you think about it, but Title TK is the Breeders's third album. Third. Odd when you think it's 2010, they've put out 4 albums total and their first came out in 1990.

It came nearly ten years after Last Splash (Note: After I heard "Cannonball" I decided to get Last Splash; I knew nothing about the Breeders but I assumed by the title that they had been around awhile and it was meant to be their final record.) and it's an excellent album.

In fact, it's much better than Last Splash- it has way more good and great songs. There's "Little Fury", "The She", "Forced to Drive", "Son of Three", "Huffer", and "Too Alive". Actually, there's only one song that I usually skip over ("Put on a Side"). I also used to skip "London Song" and "Off You" (that weird sound effect in "Off You" always turned me off) but now I love them.

No comments: