Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can't get into the new Clash Of The Titans

I have watched so many movies over the past couple of days. I just caught the second half of Jennifer's Body and while that was on I watched Straight-Jacket on Youtube (still have to see 5/7 to 7/7).

I also watched a couple lengthy Carrie Fisher interviews from the 1980s. Plus I discovered- some guy must've videotaped every Entertainment Tonight and local news story on the Twilight Zone deaths ever broadcast. I think it goes to Part 23, seriously. Plus, I didn't realize there was footage. Or, I didn't realize the footage was out there. You don't see anything, but it's no less distubing.

So I'm watching the new Clash Of The Titans now and what I miss is that really scary-looking guy, you know the one. He looked really evil and I think they made up the character just for the movie. Also the scenes with Medusa were much scarier in the original.

The other day I was reading about Tobie Maguire- he was in Empire Records but he requested that his scenes be cut, however, he's still listed in the credit. I caught the last half today for the first place and I can say it doesn't hold up very well. That's unfair, I don't think it was trying to.

No comments: