Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a new day


Today is Wednesday, March 9, just past midnight.

I've been thinking about the seasons. Late winter is the time to make plans. Because of the weather and the short days you can't get much done, but you can decide what you're going to do when it warms up.

In springtime you plant seeds. You get things started so you'll be be busy in the summertime when the weather is warm and the days are long.

In the falltime you start to wrap things up and squirrel stuff away because winter is coming again and you want to be prepared and secure so you can relax and be comfortable and safe once the temperature drops and the snow falls.

So I'm going to get things started. Plant seeds- both real and figurative. I want to 2011 to be a productive year so that on December 31st I can look back proudly.



Note: Cucumbers are more than 90% water. I read that they're also colder inside than the air around them but i don't know if that's true or not.

No comments: