Friday, March 19, 2010

Clementine


This is Clementine. She belongs to my parents, but she'll always be my precious angel. Whenever I visit, I always take Clem out for a walk around the neighborhood. And she attacks the leash; she'll take it in her mouth and she'll thrash from side to side like she's caught a snake and she's trying to snap its spine. It's adorable.

And for some odd reason Clementine loves biting my nose. In fact, if I lay on the floor she'll go nuts and try to attack it. A couple times she ran to the other side of the room and then charged at it. She actually got a running start before chomping on my nose.

I love this collage. The top two pictures were taken by my older brother; the bottom two were snapped by my dad. In the top left she was almost still a puppy; the top right is her outside in springtime. In the bottom two she's on the couch with my younger brother and my niece. I love the face she makes in the bottom left photo- she looks like Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

I have some other pictures to share later. You've got to see Clementine in the red cape she wears sometimes in the winter (she hates the cold).





Note: Click on the picture above to enlarge. That way you can see the cuteness in greater detail.

No comments: