Friday, March 26, 2010

March post #42

It's the 27th of March and I've already posted 42 times; this is definitely the most active month yet here at RJ Battles.

Plus I've still got some big plans for March. There are a lot of things I wanna talk about but I'm not going to get into it at the moment- it's half-past midnight and I've gotta work in the morning.

Plus it probably won't be til April, but I'm going to watch and review The Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and also the remakes of Halloween & Halloween II.

In other news: at work a lot of times I'll see customers and they'll happen to look like certain celebrities. For instance, one of our regulars looks like the old woman from the FreeCreditReport.com ads and last week we had an old Gregory Peck look-alike. I always tell my buddy Amy and sometimes she'll alert me: "Abe Lincoln at table 33", she'll whisper. The guy even had the black stove-pipe hat sitting on the table (actually, the married couple from Sonic Youth came in once; they seemed nice).

No comments: