Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Terrarium: Part 1

I made my first terrarium today. After Christmas I found a couple tree-shaped cookie jars at Wal-Mart for $1.50 each and today I bought some Sweet Basil seeds. I'm going to put some rocks and things in later.

Also, once I get a bigger container- a fish tank- I'm going to plant some poppies. I love them (for a lot of reasons).

I'm really excited. My ultimate plan is to make some really nice small ones and sell them at one of the stores downtown- for just $10 probably. I'll print out a small little booklet w/ care instructions(they're very easy to maintain anyway, you basically just leave them alone I've read).

Once things start sprouting I'll post some pictures here. Stay tuned.

My Facebook status at the moment: "I'm making a terrarium today bitchesssssss."

No comments: